- About the CCA
- CCA Membership
- Conference and Events
- Careers in Cartography
Canadian Cartographic Association (CCA) Membership
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in any aspect of mapping. Members are located all across Canada and are drawn from the ranks of government, industry, and education, and from the general public.
- Cartographica: Members receive this quarterly journal, published by the University of Toronto Press and endorsed as the journal of the CCA (available in digital or print formats)
- Cartouche: Members receive the CCA newsletter, announcing the activities of the Association, forthcoming events, products and news items and featuring short articles (available in digital format)
- International Cartographic Association Newsletter. The ICA Newsletter is distributed digitally with Cartouche
- Members are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting and to participate in the direction of the Association by standing for an elected position on the Executive.
- An annual CCA conference is held during the spring/summer (the conference alternates between regions every year) . Regional meetings may be organised periodically. Members can access a range of expertise through the interest groups and regional contacts.
(See a list of CCA member’s web sites)
|Student||$10||Full benefits, except for Cartographica. Please name educational institution where you are enrolled.|
|Retired Member||$45||Open to members who have retired from professional life but still wish to involved|
|Family||$110||Two people, one copy of Cartographica.|
|Institutional||$45||Open to institutions such as libraries or government departments. Institutional members name one representative who will be given full membership rights except that they may not hold office in the Association. (Institutional members receive Cartouche only)|
|Corporate||$200||Corporate members may advertise without charge, up to half a page, in the newsletter (Cartouche). They may name two representatives who will be given full membership rights except that they may not hold office in the Association.|
Ready to join the CCA?
Then complete either the online membership form or the digital application form (PDF)