- About Us
- Conference and Events
- Cartography Career Resources
- Cartographica: members receive this quarterly journal, published by the University of Toronto Press and endorsed as the journal of the CCA.
- Cartouche: members receive a digital copy of the CCA newsletter, announcing the activities of the Association, forthcoming events, products and news items and featuring short articles.
- International Cartographic Association Newsletter. The ICA Newsletter is distributed digitally twice a year, with Cartouche.
- Members are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting and to participate in the direction of the Association by standing for an elected position on the Executive.
- An annual conference is held at a pre-selected site during the spring/summer. Regional meetings may be organised periodically. Members can access a range of expertise through the interest groups and regional contacts.
(See a list of CCA member’s web sites)
The person to contact with respect to membership is our Secretary: